VERCETTI TECHNICOLOR - TARANTOLA OST
ARTIST: VERCETTI TECHNICOLOR
TITLE: TARANTOLA ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK
FORMAT: LP ONLY
STREET DATE: 12/9
Lunaris Records is proud to announce the soundtrack release of TARANTOLA, the film within the 2014 Astron-6 horror comedy, The Editor.
The Tarantola soundtrack contains all of the Vercetti Technicolor tracks from the films, including the amazing end title track for The Editor.
Vercetti Technicolor, greek producer and co-owner of Giallo Disco Records, has created a masterful nine track release of synth driven pulsating jams that can best be described as "pure giallo".
The album artwork was created by renowned British illustrator Graham Humphreys.
LP Package Details:
- Cover artwork by Graham Humphreys
- Poster insert featuring the original Graham Humphreys Tarantola one-sheet art used in the film.
- Layout and design by Eric Adrian Lee
- Mastered for vinyl by James Plotkin
- Edition of 500 copies White vinyl (lunarisrecords.com exclusive), Black vinyl (LightInTheAttic.net and finer retailers)
A2 TARANTOLA! (REPRISE)
A3 RAZOR KILL (FILM VERSION)
A4 PETER AND MARGARIT
A5 PORFIRY LOSES IT
A6 LA CHIESA (FILM VERSION)
B2 END TITLES
B3 RAZOR KILL (EXTENDED)